March is Women’s History Month. During this time, the nation honors and celebrates the achievements and contributions of women to our society as well as brings awareness to disparities and challenges girls and women face.
Empowered Flower Girl will host “EmPOWERing Conversations: Inspiring Sisterhood” to engage women across generations to discuss the value and benefits of friendships.
Despite what popular media depicts, most girls desire drama-free relationships with one another. But they may lack the courage and confidence to spark the conversations that lead to these fulfilling friendships.
Join us on March 9th and 10th from 6 to 7 p.m. EST when we will have powerful conversations with women and girls about the value and benefits of sisterhood, how we can transform our relationship realities and resources to support girls’ positive development. Empowered Flower Girl’s Rasheda Kamaria Williams will moderate the discussions. Guest speakers include:
- Alicia McKay, owner/executive director, No Fear Cafe
- Keisha Montfleury, confidence coach for girls, HandiWork LLC
- Chantia Thompson, owner/wellbeing coach, Good Vibz Yoga
- Shaaree McCalpine, owner/mental health therapist, Faith Soars Counseling and Consulting
- TeQuion Brookins, philanthropist, social entrepreneur and principal consultant, TeQuionBrookins.com
The conversations will be streamed via Zoom and Facebook. Follow Empowered Flower Girl at www.facebook.com/empoweredflowergirl.